Medical Malpractice

Medical Malpractice

If you have been injured by a doctor or a healthcare professional, contact the Law Office of Laguna Hills Medical Malpractice Lawyer Ronald Mark. A highly experienced litigator, Personal Injury Attorney Ronald Mark has been successfully representing clients in medical malpractice lawsuits for 20 years.

Laguna Hills Medical Malpractice Attorney Ronald Mark provides knowledgeable, experienced and aggressive legal representation to victims of medical malpractice and medical negligence. We handle most personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. No recovery, no fee.

Contact Laguna Hills Medical Malpractice Lawyer Ronald Mark immediately if either you or a family member has suffered any of the following types of injuries at the hands of medical professionals:

  • Medical Negligence
  • Failure to Diagnose
  • Improper Administration of Drugs
  • Incorrect Administration of Drugs
  • Surgical Injury
  • Birth Injury
  • Delayed Diagnosis
  • Failure to Warn
  • Failure to Diagnose
  • Wrongful Death

Millions of people are injured by doctors or licensed healthcare professionals each year. If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical malpractice or medical negligence, it is imperative that you contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible to preserve your legal rights and receive the compensation  that you are entitled to receive as a result of your injury.

Dedicated to helping medical malpractice clients get the monetary compensation and medical assistance that they are entitled to receive, Personal Injury Attorney Ronald Mark provides highly personalized service to each of our clients and will fight for you! Let us help you get your life back!

Please fill out our Medical Malpractice / Personal Injury Case Evaluation Form. A representative from the Laguna Hills Law Firm of Personal Injury Lawyer Ronald Mark will contact you as soon as we have reviewed your information.

For immediate assistance or to schedule a free initial consultation call (949) 455-9111.